Thank you for your interest in carrying Aloetree products in your store!
Aloetree is an organic and fairly made children's clothing and decor line. Our products are made with 100% organic cotton and are soft, comfortable, and durable. Each item features a unique bright square-shaped animal, each with their own personality and slogan to encourage kids to give back to their communities and the world.
We are excited to create new partnerships, and are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone us at +1(202)630-1238.
Aloetree is a new business that is Washington, D.C.’s first benefit corporation. Here is some quick information about us:
· We make distinct and memorable iconographic designer wares for kids that are environmental, original, and vibrant.
· We have been/will be featured in Earnshaws Magazine, Green Child Magazine, Giggle Guide, the Washington Post and more - see our recent press here. Aloetree characters will be featured in on milestone stickers to raise funds for kids with Sticky Bellies fall 2014.
· A sample of DC regional stores that carry our products include Franklin Goose in Richmond VA; Dawn Price Baby in Washington DC; and Kinderhaus Toys in Arlington VA.
· We build strong relationships with our certified organic suppliers (Global Organic Textile Standards) people who give back meaningfully to their workers and communities.
· We believe kids everywhere should have a joyful childhood; that’s why we have imaginative characters with fun stories on their tags. Also, proceeds from our 5% total sales (approx. 50% of profits) go to Chab Dai, a coalition of organizations working to combat child trafficking in Cambodia.